Before you start you will need:
Step 1: Choosing your frame
What is your face shape?
- Short from top to bottom with full cheeks and a rounded forehead and chin.
- Choose narrow frames and angular shapes to make your face look longer
- Longer than wide, with hifh cheekbones and rounded forehead and chin.
- Choose anything you like as all styles will complement your face shape.
- Narrow eye line and jawline with wide cheekbones in the middle.
- Choose top-heavy oval and rectangular frames.
- Wider forehead and cheekbones that narrow down to a small chin.
- Choose balanced or bottom-heavy frames but avoid anything wider at the top.
- Broad, long forehead and a wide, square jawline.
- Choose oval or round frames.
- Longer than wide, with a square forehead and jawline.
- Choose pilot styles or square frames.
Look at the bridge of your nose
This is where your glasses will site
A high nose bridge starts above your pupils. if you have a high bridge, look for frames with a bridge at the same level as the brow line.
A low nose bridge starts at or below your pupils. If you have a low bridge, look for frames where the bridge is below the brow line.
Note how wide or narrow your nose bridge is and try to choose a frame with a similar shaped recess.
Look at your skin tone and hair colour.
Do you have a cool or warm skin tone?
If silver jewellery looks better against your skin, you have a cool skin tone.
If gold looks better, your skin tone is warm.
Your skin tone and hair colour can help you decide which colour frames to choose.
- Cool blonde – grey, pink, purple, blue
- Warm blonde – coral, peach, pine green, red, amber, white
- Cool brunette – cool green, purple, blue, black
- Warm brunette – light brown, pine green, red, amber, white
- Red hair – brown, green, red, gold, black
- Grey hair – red, blue, black
Click on your chosen frame to move on to the next step.
Step 2: Adding your lenses
Select one of the three options to choose your lenses.
Upload the prescription now
Then you will have some further options
- Clear for everyday use according to the vision types such as Distance (driving & TV), Reading (Books, Smartphone & Tablets) and intermediate(Computer (Approx arm’s length), Speedometer in Car).
- If you are unsure about your vision you can still choose an option called “I Don’t Know” (You must upload the prescription and we will help you out).
- Click on your chosen lense to move on to the next step
Email the prescription later to firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy Frame only
Step 3: Uploading your prescription
First take a picture of your prescription using your smartphone, tablet or digital camera.
Make sure the photograph is clear, readable and includes the full prescription with no parts covered or cropped out.
On your phone or tablet:
- Press the Upload Prescription button
- From your photo album, select your prescription photo and upload it
On a computer or laptop:
- Download your prescription photo from your digital camera to your computer
- Click the Upload Prescription button
- Locate the photo file and upload it
- Attach the photograph to an email and send it to email@example.com
Step 4: Reviewing your shopping cart
Your shopping cart will show a list of everything you’re about to buy.
Check the list carefully to make sure you have everything you need, in the right quantities
If you are paying extra for your lenses, these will be listed separately. A quantity of 1 is for a pair of lenses.
If you wish to add further items click the ‘Continue Shopping’ button at the bottom.
When you are ready click the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ button
Step 5: Adding your payment information
There are four stages to this process:
- Your personal information
- Your addresses – for billing and delivery
- Your chosen shipping method
- Your payment information
Step 6: Receiving your new glasses
Your new glasses will be delivered to your chosen delivery address within 10 days